...

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Death Race Review

And that is the only reason why I'm running this picture, so I can mention the movie. Death Race is SO not my kind of movie but my friend invited me to a premiere so I went with her, a bunch of her friends and the sexiest man in the world. Yep, I've stopped reading, "It's Called a Breakup Because it's Broken" days ago when I decided that I still wanted to tap dat ass! At least I'm honest. :)

Anyway, the movie is violent. As I said, it's not my type of flick but if you're into fast cars and violence then you should love it. It's pretty suspenseful.
Jason Statham hopes his Death Race costar Tyrese Gibson can bring him a little luck Tuesday during an appearance on MTV's TRL alongside their leading lady, actress Natalie Martinez, in New York City. The action-adventure flick opens Aug. 22.

No comments:

Post a Comment