...

Monday, September 25, 2006

Jack Osbourne Attempted Suicide

There's probably plenty more revelations in his new book, "Jack Osbourne: 21 Years Gone"
Jack revealed that the incident occurred after he rang the girl he was dating from his New York suite and her ex-boyfriend answered the phone. "That was yet another rejection that I wasn't in a state to deal with."

"That night I started cutting myself. I sliced up my hands with a broken bottle. I then reached for a bottle of absinthe that I had in my hotel room, mixed it with water and chugged as much as I could."

"It wasn't easy to keep down, but eventually I knew I had drunk a hefty amount, so I looked around and found several bottles of pills: Soma, Xanax and Dilaudid, a pretty potent cocktail of prescription opiates."

"I helped myself to a handful, swallowed them and climbed into bed. I lay there, my hands bleeding and my head spinning, as I waited for death to take me."

Jack woke up twelve hours later and immediately called his therapist. "There was no small talk. I was weeping down the phone, 'I think I tried to kill myself last night.'"
I can't wait to read this book. It may remind me of Kurt Cobain's Journals - one of the best autobiographical books I've ever read. I'm glad Jack's doing much better.

source
source


DAILY LINKAGE
Aerosmith has Hepatitis C
Paris and Nicole have made up
Aaron Carter's engagement (publicity stunt) is off
Nicole Richie's moving to avoid the papparazzi
Lindsay Lohan's Dad writes a long letter to his daughter, exposes it to the public
David Hasselhoff's 14 year old daughter attempts suicide
Courtney Love documentary on the way

1 comment: