...

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Fergie Finally Says What "London Bridge" Means

Fergie's bra slip on TRL:
London Bridge means an orgy.
'London Bridge' refers to when two women and two men have sex and form a position to make a 'bridge'.
Fergie insists she has never participated in the act saying: "Have I ever been involved in one? No I don't think I ever have actually. No, no I haven't. But I'm definitely touching on issues that aren't childlike!"

Fergie has previously refused to talk about the song's subject matter when quizzed about it.
Did this bitch write that song? Who the eff makes a bridge in bed?

source

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:24 PM

    I'm boycotting her album, Fergie's dumb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ferg is dumb, but I kinda love that song. It grew on me... But she's retarded - denying ever having a foursome, but singing about one - hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:59 PM

    Fergie needs to hump off into the sunset..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:14 PM

    yeah what the fuck!? I consider myself pretty out there in the sex department and i can't think of a position where you form a bridge!!

    ReplyDelete