...

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Clay Aiken Says He's Staying In The Closet

In Clay Aiken's Good Morning America interview he said he's giving no answers:
"I've gotten to a point now where I am tired of trying, and I feel it's kind of invasive, you know? What I do in my private life is nobody's business anymore."

"It's one thing to try to be open and talk to people and try to share as much as I can and, and of course I want to," he said. "But at some point it becomes just really rude, you know?"

"I don't understand why it's any of your business," he told Sawyer. "I don't think you're rude because I figure, you know, people have a job to do."

"I'm not spending my time with this anymore," Aiken said. "This is a waste of my time."
I watched the interview. Clay says he's stubborn, so he doesn't think he would ever come outta the closet.

He doesn't know his haircut is a giveaway? John Mayer should teach Clay how to go butch.

ABC News
Click here to watch the interview

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:24 PM

    Firecrotch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That means he's gay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:11 PM

    What do you mean? John Mayer is gay. He just doesn't know it yet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mayer is straight. He's one of my exes. :-p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:57 PM

    I don't think Clay is gay..I don't think anybody would have him, boy or girl..GROSS!

    ReplyDelete