...

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Janet Jackson Is Looking Good Again

Janet Jackson's gracing the cover of the Italian issue of Vanity Fair:
Janet gained 68lbs for a role in a movie 'Tennessee', which she eventually had to turn down, but Janet said her weight didn't change anything with her rapper and music producer boyfriend, Jermaine Dupri.

Janet said, "Not once did he make me feel uncomfortable. He'd grab me, pull me around the stomach, look me in the eyes and say, 'This needs love too!'"
Too much information bitch.


When you're a snaggle tooth troll like Jermaine, what else are you supposed to say?

source
source
source

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:25 PM

    Janet has shitty taste. Love the business suit pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Jermaine Dupri is afterbirth that lived.

    ReplyDelete