...

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Victoria Beckham Models Antonio Berardi PVC Boots in Black Pictures

Victoria Beckham and David Beckham showed up at Macy's in NYC on Friday to promote their new fragrance. Victoria showed up in $6,000 Antonio Berardi PVC boots, and I am in so much pain just from looking at these pictures.

There's too much pressure being applied to the sole of Posh's feet. My body weight would not permit this. I would fall over and rip the boots right open. Lucky for Vicki, she prob doesn't weigh more than 102, so it works out.

I admire her dedication to fashion. Everytime I rock some stilletos or something way tight I tell myself 'beauty is pain'. In Posh' case, beauty is excruciating discomfort and awkward walking around. I almost want a pair so I can rock 'em while I'm drunk. I wouldn't get very far but I'd laugh hysterically each time I stood up then fell down again. Me thinks those boots alone = a complete Halloween costume.

No comments:

Post a Comment