...

Friday, September 26, 2008

New Eminem Music, Eminem Album Drops By End of 2008

I hope a lot of folks have been pissing him off! I love my Eminem best when he's pissed or making fun, the deeper I-love-my-daughter-so-much shiz has to go. I couldn't be happier. Em, we've missed you! :)

The controversial artist has been on a break from the music industry since he released his 2004 album Encore, but claims he is back in the studio working on a sixth album.
“I’m concentrating on my own stuff right now - just banging out tracks,” he explained. “The more I keep producing, the better it seems I get. I start knowing stuff, learning the boards like the back of my hands.”

A representative from Interscope records said that no official release date had been confirmed nor a first single but admitted that the album could find its way on the shelves before the end of the year.
Speaking to BBC Radio 1 recently, fellow collaborator 50 Cent said that fans will be “seeing [Eminem] shortly”. “He’s working. I spent the weekend at his house. Even though he tries to relax and stay home, it’s impossible for him to stay in,” he added.

source

No comments:

Post a Comment