...

Friday, September 26, 2008

Michael Lohan's Email About Samantha Ronson, "Dark, Hideous, Disgusting"

Michael Lohan is working overtime to ruin his relationship with Lindsay Lohan while trying to repair it! His Samantha Ronson attacks are brutal.

Okay. This really isn't funny. After I read Michael Lohan's rant, emailed to paparazzi agency x17, I paused. I wanted to put myself in LiLo's shoes for a minute and I thought, if I were Lindsay, what would I do in this situation?

I found myself at a loss of solutions. The only thing I could come up with would be to stay outta the spotlight, not make any movies, don't appear anywhere for a while - basically hide cause my dad is bat shit. But that sucks. Why should she do that? I am SO humiliated for Lindsay Lohan. How embarrassing. Here's some of Michael's bullshit:

I am compelled to state my concerns about the effect Samantha is having on my daughter
There is a lot more to Samantha than meets the eye! Not that what we see is soooo pleasing anyway!I I mean, what’s with this ….”person”??? Look at the way she “dresses”? Once more, she uses her middle finger more than she uses words! Personally, I think she is dark, hideous and a disgusting representation of humanity!
Have you ever seen her apartment? For God’s sake, when she runs out of toilet paper she tells people to use the cardboard roll. (I was told this first hand).
I heard and know more about Samantha than you can imagine. Yet, while I haven’t exposed her, I know that God will. He will weed her out of Lindsay’s life and at that time, you will finally see Lindsay back in the place in her heart and mind that God wants and she belongs. Hopefully, without Samantha causing more damage than she already has.

I am compelled to speak out about the people , like Samantha, who are destroying Lindsay is far too many ways. I am ready to really spill the beans, and I won't stop until this dark, evil nemesis is out of Lindsay's life.

THE END

Michael, sounds like you're on the right track, you've officially sped up the process of repairing your relationship with Lindsay. Go get 'em, father of the year. Good job! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment