Britney Spears has reportedly turned to medication to help her get through her split from Kevin Federline.Why was that slut lookin' all up in Britney's bag? Leave the former Federsperm victim alone already.
The 25-year-old singer, who filed for divorce last month, has been seen carrying several types of anti-depressants in her handbag.
On November 27 Britney dined at Dan Tana's restaurant in West Hollywood she was spotted carrying a glass of red wine out to her car before taking the wheel - and during a visit to the powder room a fellow diner caught a glimpse inside her handbag.
The source told In Touch Weekly magazine: "It looked like a pharmacy in there - I have never seen so many pills. There was a bottle of Paxil, an antidepressant, and a bottle of Xanax, which treats anxiety, that she took out and put on the counter."
The directions for both these drugs state they should not be mixed with alcohol. Britney - mother to 15-month-old Sean Preston and three-month-old Jayden James - has now promised to curb her hard partying and apologized to her fans.
Anyway, I don't think I would be so surprised if Kevin Federline gets custody of their kids. Hanging with Parisite, crotch flashing, and anti-depressants don't help you look "fit" to raise two kids. But she has been wearing better weaves and now she'll start wearing underwear. I hope that there's still hope for hope that she'll cope. Does that make sense? Didn't think so.
source: bang showbiz
source
No comments:
Post a Comment