...

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

This Is Sweet

Tori Spelling's hubby, Dean McDermott proposed to her again.Dean said,
"We sat on a bench overlooking the lake and I gave Tori her last Christmas present" – an antique platinum ring with an Edwardian oval-shaped sapphire from Neil Lane.

"I'd wrapped the ring in a much bigger box, and as soon as she opened the ring box I asked her to marry me again. It was very romantic and magical."

Spelling adds that as soon as McDermott proposed, "I immediately started crying and said 'Yes! Again and again and again!'


What made it so special was the notion that a year ago when he proposed, the thought of having a baby together was just in our hearts, and now our baby boy that we created from our love is nestled in my belly."

The couple are currently hunting for a bed and breakfast, which they'll run for an upcoming reality series on the Oxygen network.

Spelling is also planning to write a memoir, which she's described as a collection of anecdotes to be compiled while "the baby is sleeping."
I don't know why I think this second proposal is so sweet. It's kind of stupid. I mean, it's not dumb if it means the ho gets another ring. That makes it romantic.

If someone wants to propose to me on a yearly basis, I'm kewl. Bigger ring each time? I'm even better. He may even get some head out of it too. A blow job in exchange for a diamond. Any takers?


people

No comments:

Post a Comment