...

Monday, November 20, 2006

Jennifer Lopez Was The Biggest Diva At The Tom Cruise Wedding

Jennifer Lopez was reportedly the biggest diva at the Cruise-Holmes wedding on Saturday.

Diva/ho allegedly sent her personal assistant to save the best seats on the private plane that the bride and groom had arranged for a group of their friends including Jada Pinkett Smith and Leah Remini.

J Lo also flew in her own hairstylist, Ken Paves, and overdressed for the pre-wedding dinner on Thursday night. "The November 16 dinner was supposed to be casual," said a source. "But JLo, of course, wore a gown. So much for casual."

Then Jenny from the Block had a waiter prepare doggie bags for herself and her scary face Marc Anthony at 2:30am as they were on their way to the airport to fly back to the U.S.

Did this bitch go to the wedding for food?!

Either way, I LUV it. J Lo gives the best diva lessons. Ho should seriously write a how-to guide.

source

2 comments:

  1. I always wonder if JLo would get all this negative attention if she didn't have her "Jenny From The Block" background and still did the same things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:15 PM

    I don't know about that, but I think she DOES these things because of her background.

    ReplyDelete