...

Monday, September 11, 2006

Is Victoria Beckham Jealous of David Beckham?

Here's Victoria Beckham on September 9th in Beverley Hills
Posh Spice recently told Contact Music:
I always say to David, you’ve got so much more going for you. You’re naturally so talented and good looking, so much more so than me.

Everyone always says, ‘Oh, David, he’s so good looking and so sexy,’ whereas I’m funny. I don’t want to be funny. What do I have to do to be seen as sexy too?
It's good to know that inside Victoria's oversized watermelon head, lies a brain that's at least semi-functional. David is talented, hot, sexy... Victoria, not so much. But bitch is always lookin' fierce. Love the straps on that dress.

Is Posh on her way to bringing sexy back?

Splash News
source

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:52 AM

    Don't some guys find Victoria sexy? What a low self-esteem idiot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:05 AM

    Dig the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:33 PM

    Can Victoria possibly get any darker? Her tan is perfect. I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Posh is an alien, 'nuff said.

    ReplyDelete