...

Monday, September 11, 2006

Up To Speed: What happened over the weekend

Kirsten Dunst Says She's A Freak
Kirsten and Jake Gyllenhaal used to date for 3 years. Kirsten didn't hold back in a recent interview with UK publication, News of the World.
Some excerpts from Kirsten's interview:
We tried to spice things up — we had sex in cars, in the bathroom and even by the sea. The only place we didn't have the guts to try was in a walkway in a hotel because we thought we might get kicked out if we were caught.

Maybe I'm a weird girl and I just needed a good freak to match me. Jake and I couldn't last. He's a stay-at-home boy and I'm an out-on-the-town girl. I'm so young, he's so young and I just keep thinking now I need to be on my own.

Jake was the love of my life. I was brought up on movies and storybooks that say I'm going to find my soulmate, get married and have a perfect life. Maybe one day that will be with Jake.

He's a dork. That's what I love about him. I feel so young and there's still so much to do and see. But I'm not seeing anyone else and as far as I know neither is he...
I don't know why everyone is calling this bitch a whore and saying she should have kept shit sacred? If I banged Jake, I would hold a live press conference.

News Of The World
source

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:52 AM

    Kirsten is a snaggletooth ho! This bitch needs to shut up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:05 AM

    She sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:34 PM

    I want Jake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate that bitch so much. And, Jess, I want Jake too!

    ReplyDelete