...

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Stephen Baldwin Prays For Tom (crazy) Cruise

Stephen Baldwin is praying for Tom Cruise's soul. The born again Christian, says the actor and leading figure in the Church of Scientology is on his hit list of celebrities he would like to save.

Stephen explained to Radar magazine: "On the Hollywood list of people I pray for often, Tom Cruise is probably number one."

Stephen also claims Tom is a "very different guy" to the one he knew when they starred the 1989 movie "Born on the Fourth of July" together.

"That regular Joe quality seems to have been lost. When you buy enough of your own hype, then it's not who you are anymore."

"I'd love to break bread with him and pray with him, and I'd love for the Holy Spirit of God to reveal the truth to him."
I'd love for that too Stephen, I'd love for that too...especially the bread right now. I'll have some butter, pancakes, bacon, and milk with that. I haven't eaten breakfast yet.

source

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:27 AM

    This is a good idea, but Tom won't eat with a non-Scientologist.

    ReplyDelete