...

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Rachel Bilson Won't Get Naked

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sorry guys, Rachel says, nah.
In Rachel Bilson's new movie, The Last Kiss, she was asked to take it all off and get nasty for some of the love scenes. Bilson however refused to cooperate and production had to bring in the doubles.

Rach said, "It's too hard to make out with a stranger in front of the camera. I would think about it too much and than it make me nervous. I feel very strong about sticking to my principles and saying no."
How many actresses have said this shit before? Scarlett Johansson said she would never be nude in a movie before she wore nothing but red lipstick and spread like an eagle for Vanity Fair.

Or maybe Rachel will only do films with Adam Brody? Let's see how long her career lasts.

source

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:39 PM

    She'll be nude soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:14 PM

    =
    =
    == I hope she doesn't give in to it! I love this girl. She is soo cute! ======= She is, I think the last girl in Hollywood who is not a slutty, talentless, classless hoe. Because, you know, that is all that town is about. No class, lots of STD's Stick to your guns, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:26 PM

    She really is a natural beauty. She doesn't need to be nude to get attention.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:16 PM

    I LOVE RACHEL BILSON...
    I LOVE HER IN THE O.C.
    I HOPE TO SEE HER TONIGHT APPEARING @ THE LAST KISS..

    ReplyDelete