...

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Justin Timberlake Has Haters

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I recently reported the attempted ass kicking of Johnny Knoxville. Now, here's the latest example of male hateration.
British rockers Kasabian have launched an all-out attack against Justin Timberlake.

The verbal tirade comes as the gritty rockers are riding high in the UK charts with their number one album, and Timberlake is about to top the singles charts with his comeback track "Sexyback."

"He's a midget with whiskers who is just trying to be black," Kasabian frontman Tom Meighan says, as quoted by Digital Spy.

"He's a puppet in a million-dollar suit who's had his strings cut off. It's just money music," he adds. "Absolute rubbish. You can smell the money coming off it. He's a k***head."

Bassist Chris Edwards also says, "'SexyBack?' More like hairy back. It's the worst title of any record I've ever heard!"
It's nice to see that the world is coming together. It's not just rappers beefing with rappers anymore. It's pop stars vs. pop stars. Brits vs Americans. Another ass clown presenting himself as an ignoramus. Justin is a 6' 2 midget. I like little people.


And for anyone who hasn't seen this, I found my favorite photo of Justin today.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Awww, doesn't it just bring back memories?


source, source, source

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:38 PM

    I'm still laughing over that pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:44 PM

    I love that pic too. I love midgets! Especially this one.

    ReplyDelete