...

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Quote Me Of The Day: Nicole Richie

Yesterday Nicole Richie wrote on her myspace:
Contrary to CNN's false accusations, I did not check myself into an eating disorder rehab. I don't know why or how this rumor started, but I do not have an eating disorder, and I don't know how many times I have to say it.

I've repeated myself so many times, I feel like a broken record. Who ever started this rumor is evil and mean, but its not true. I am happy, and healthy, and living my life.
...as a malnourished anorexic.

source

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:06 PM

    Lol. We know she has an eating disorder because she says she doesn't have one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:45 PM

    sweetie it's o.k eat and barf and lie some more

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO. I love your commentary. She is miserable and in my real job, I work with people like her - she is sick and needs serious help. But in the meantime, I will talk about her...

    ReplyDelete