...

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Jessica Simpson: I've Found My Cock!

Jessica Simpson has been wearing a rooster pendant around her neck, because it’s a substitute for the lack of sex she's been having. She tells Allure magazine,
“This is my cock! This is about as raunchy as I get these days. I don’t have a cock at the moment, so I wear one around my neck. I found this when I was antiquing. I saw it and said to myself, I’ve found my cock! I’ve found my man!”
Luv it! Where can I find one?

source


DAILY LINKAGE:
Janice Dickenson says she may have killed her father accidentally!
Joe Simpson is causing trouble on the set of Jessica's new movie, "Blonde Ambition"
Ludacris to judge online singing contest
Janet Jackson says she's not speaking to Justin Timberlake
Colin Farrell's stalker apologizes
Tara Reid reduces her breast implants
Gnarls Barkley start working on album 2
Guide to excellent knock-offs

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:06 PM

    The shopping cart pic is so creative. Jessica looks pretty. Cock necklace? Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:30 PM

    Nasty and twisted

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:03 PM

    Didn't she say that the first time she had sex with Nick he was so small she couldn't feel it? So why does she need to find a cock?

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's a liar. She is totally getting cock. She's just able to hide it from US!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:53 PM

    She didn't wait till marriage to have sex...she said when she first had sex with Nick it felt so good she couldn't stop HAVING SEX WITH HIM...OK WHEN YOU LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY IT DOESN'T FEEL GOOD AT ALL. That's why girls who are forced to be or pretend to be Christians usually are sluts and lie.

    ReplyDelete