...

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Pamela Anderson Is Ugly

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Or at least she must have thought she was fug. Bitch would spend $9,000 a day on makeup!
Pamela Anderson thought she couldn't do makeup so she had a team of make-up artists do the work. Pam says, "I never wore make-up back home in Canada. And when I moved to Los Angeles, Playboy did it, as well as my hair, so I never learned to do it myself."
Being a celebrity is just so hard. Why learn how to apply mascara when your help can do it for you?
"But I have just done my own make-up at a shoot - I brought my Barbie box of eyelashes, glue, black eyeliner, eye-shadows, pink lip-gloss, very little foundation and went to town. We were all a little nervous at first, but it turned out fine. No more $9,000-a-day for make-up bills, I'm married now."
What a stupid ass bitch.

source
source

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:23 PM

    I wonder how much her hair extensions cost?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:28 PM

    I would have done her makeup for free if she let me feel her up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:46 PM

    I wish I had 9 grand to spend on anything, let alone some lipstick and blush.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:41 PM

    Yeah, she's not too pretty w/o the makeup. Anyway, I need someone to teach me, cuz I suck at anything girly related. Help me please!

    ReplyDelete