...

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Ashlee Simpson's Skechers photos

Ashlee Simpson is the new face of Skechers and apparently Skechers president, Michael Greenberg, is a dumbass.
"Ashlee is a leading force in the music industry," said Skechers president Michael Greenberg, in a release.

Does he know this bitch can't sing?

"She's young, beautiful, talented, and … is also the perfect union between fashion and music, using her influence to empower young women to be themselves. We were drawn to her energy, style and grace.”

Empowering women by getting a nose job, and a rumored chin job too?

Ashlee said:
“I grew up wearing Skechers. I'm happy to be a part of the brand and hope to add a few more pairs to my closet.”
What a cheap bitch. Congratulations to Ashlee. I support any venture that doesn't involve her croaking on the mic.

source

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:25 AM

    Anything to shut that bitch up works for me.

    ReplyDelete