...

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Avril Lavigne's Husband Carries Her Purse

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Newlyweds Avril Lavigne and Deryck Whibley, were dining with MTV star Ashley Parker Angel at Wolfgang Puck's restaurant at the Regent Beverly Wilshire hotel.

Whibley carried his wife's bag and helped her into her seat. Then during their meal, he caressed her back. "They're clearly very much in love. He couldn't keep his hands off her," says a fellow diner.
Deryck looks like someone smashed a frying pan into his face, dropped a brick on his head, tilted his jaw, then injected his lips with collagen. Calling him a hobbit would be an insult to the fugliest of hobbits. I like Lord of The Rings, so I won't disrespect the film by making that comparison. I'll just go with troll, a dirty troll. Remember, he used to bang Parasite Hilton?

Dirty troll carries her purse and rubs her like a genie. That's cute and all, but Avril needs some standards.


people

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:55 AM

    Deryck is too fug for me too. I would think about our kids and how ugly they may come out, and I just wouldn't be able to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:26 PM

    Rubs her like a genie? lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:43 PM

    Even if he carried my purse, I still wouldn't touch him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:20 PM

    I wonder what her music will sound out now that she's in love. I like Avril's bitchy songs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7:44 PM

    ewww he looks old and fugly....i worry about her and the soon to be children...is she on drugs or something?!?who knows but what i no is that he is really really ugly

    ReplyDelete