...

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Diva Beyonce's Sasha Fierce Website is Bullsh*t

Bitch, there is no Sasha Fucking Fierce! Diva. Relax.

Here's the Beyonce quote bloggers were going wild over this week:
“I have someone else that takes over when it’s time for me to work and when I’m on stage, this alter ego that I’ve created that kind of protects me and who I really am. Sasha Fierce is the fun, more sensual, more aggressive, more outspoken side and more glamorous side that comes out when I’m working and when I’m on the stage.”
Beyonce's Who is Sasha Fierce website is surprising because her secret character is supposed to be private. It won't be long before people start addressing her as "Sasha Fierce" and shit and "Sasha" will become more of a joke than a practiced disassociation method that works, me thinks.

For more HOT new gossip visit www.poponthepop.com!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:01 AM

    So what about T.I. v.s. T.I.P? No one had a problem with that

    ReplyDelete