...

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Alyson Hannigan Pregnant

How I Met Your Mother star Alyson Hannigan is pregnant. Hannigan, 34, and her husband, actor Alexis Denisof, 42, will welcome their first child this spring.

The couple met on the set of Buffy the Vampire Slayer during the 1999-2000 season and wed on October 11, 2003.
"Married life is the way to go," the American Pie star told Teen Television. "I look back to when I was single and what was I thinking? I was so stupid with the guys that I dated. It’s just ridiculous. Obviously, I’ve matured and I’m a lot older and wiser but I should have just never dated anybody until I met Alexis. It’s just wonderful. It’s fantastic and I love it. It really fits me."

In 2006, when asked about starting a family, Hannigan told Teen Television, " Obviously, we want that in the future. Right now, our dogs are our babies but yeah, when the time is right, hopefully."

Yep, the title of this post is the exact way Us Weekly and People magazine announced the news - "Alyson Hannigan is Pregnant!" LMAO. Alyson is married, and female, is it so improbable that a 34 year-old married woman is with child?

You'd think she had one good Easter egg in her ovaries and the Easter bunny squirted some good juice on it after the Dali Lama blessed her uterus and Criss Angel waved a magic wand as conception began, then her bedroom became filled with fairy dust.

For more HOT new gossip visit www.poponthepop.com!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment