...

Friday, September 12, 2008

Levi Johnston Bio, Pics

Levi Johnston, the father of Bristol Palin's baby, is now engaged to the Republican Vice Presidential nominee, Sarah Palin, boasts that he's a "fucking redneck" who doesn't want any kids. This young man is classy. This marriage is definitely going to work out.

Levi also claims he enjoys shooting the sperm, "shooting the shit." Explains everything. Levi seems like the kind of tool who'll tell ya he doesn't need to use a condom because he's gonna pull out and everything will be fine. Of course Bristol got knocked up. In Alaska people fuck to keep warm.

The New York Post has excerpts from Johnston's MySpace page:


On his MySpace page, Johnston boasts, "I'm a f - - -in' redneck" who likes to snowboard and ride dirt bikes.
"But I live to play hockey. I like to go camping and hang out with the boys, do some fishing, shoot some s- - - and just f - - -in' chillin' I guess."

"Ya f - - - with me I'll kick [your] ass," he added.

He also claims to be "in a relationship," but states, "I don't want kids."

It's so problematic and dangerous how major media outlets and respectable news sources go to someone's MySpace page and report what the eff it says.

My real MySpace says I'm a married "proud parent" who's a bi-sexual trophy wife. Come on!

Huffington Post

No comments:

Post a Comment