...

Friday, September 19, 2008

Jennifer Hudson Engaged to Homosexual, Downlow Lover

Following in the footsteps of Star Jones, Oscar winner Jennifer Hudson is now engaged to Z-lister and former I Love New York 2 contestant, Punk, real name David Otunga.

When I first saw Punk on I Love New York 2, my nipples immediately went rock hard, because the nipples don't lie. If a man is straight, the panty pudding will start flowing or at least try to say hi, if he's gay, the nips get stiff and anti-social. It's a fool proof gaydar test. Trust.

Jennifer's rep said,
"I can confirm that Jennifer got engaged to her boyfriend David on Friday night in L.A."
Jennifer and David have been dating less than a year. They kept their sexual relations private because nobody has to know, with the exception of everyone and they baby mama when you get engaged. He popped the question with a Neil Lane diamond ring on Jen's 27th bday.

This marriage has divorce written all over it. I can smell it. Smells like KY Jelly, whip cream, anal beads and nail polish.

For more HOT new gossip visit www.poponthepop.com!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment