...

Friday, September 26, 2008

Charlize Theron Says The Hills is About Nothing,

AGREED!!!! But that's the appeal, Charlize. It's like a bad accident you can't turn away from even though you wanna.

Oscar-winning actress Charlize Theron has seen The Hills and she doesn't understand why it's so popular.
"I realized that this f---ing show is huge. Now I'm going to ask you a question: Why Why is it so big? It's about nothing! This is a free country. Freedom of speech! You can tell me right now to my face that Reindeer Games was a piece of sh--. That's totally fine.

"But The Hills is about nothing. I think the girls are beautiful and when they cry their mascara runs and that's real, but I don't get it! [Pause.] I am a nana. I'll just take it. I am a nana. Maybe I need to watch the shows some more."

In March, Theron was bewildered when asked by MTV about The Hills.
"I do not know what The Hills are," she responded at the time. "Oh, now you're going to make me look like the old fart. God, you're a mother----er! Unbelievable! You're supposed to make me look like the cool movie star! Come on! Get with it! What is The Hills?"
Don't worry Charlize, the show will be over before you know it and your talent and sexy ass will be around for decades to come while these D-list talentless sluts fade into oblivion.

source

No comments:

Post a Comment