...

Friday, September 19, 2008

Audrina Patridge Moves Out of Lauren Conrad's Hollywood Home


"The Hills" ain't big enough for Audrina Patridge anymore.

Sources close to Audrina tell TMZ a spin-off show starring Audrina is "in the works." And it's all happening fast -- moving trucks are in front of the house she shares with Lauren Conrad and Lauren Bosworth right now.

The spin-off news comes on the same day it was announced she'll be starring in a horror movie called "Sorority Row." We smell an Oscar!

MTV released this statement: "MTV has no plans for a spin-off with Audrina."
Audrina Patridge moving out of Lauren Conrad's house may be one of the few unscripted situations on The Hills. I doubt the reps at MTV got off when they heard about this. Now they have more work to do, filming her from an additional location, but whatever.

It's inevitable that Audrina would move out. I wish I could say that I care, but I don't. All I care about is her getting eyelid surgery stat. Ceiling Eyes is incapable of holding eye contact, which means I can't trust her bony ass. So confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment