...

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Jennifer Love Hewitt Loses Weight Before and After Pics

Jennifer Love Hewitt just couldn't take the heat and the ridicule after she turned into a fugly, cellulite ridden fat ass, so she's lost 18 pounds and she won't admit that it's the criticism that led her to the gym and a nutritionist.


Oddly, I was watching I Still Know What You Did Last Summer a few days ago when it came on TV. I haven't watched it since it came out in theatres. Jennifer's body was looking damn good way back when. Welcome back, Jen!



In November, Jennifer Love Hewitt was criticized for weight gain after photos surfaced of her looking fuller-figured in a bikini in Hawaii.

"We know what you ate this summer, Love – everything!" TMZ.com notoriously wrote.

"I am in a pretty good workout regimen that I like, so it inspired me to keep it up," Hewitt tells Us. "The energy level and the way I feel now is great."

"With her, it's not, 'I want to look good in that dress,'" trainer Stevie Sant'Angelo tells Us. "She wanted to start moving around because she thought it would make her feel better.

"She told me, 'They said some rude, mean things, but that's not why I wanted to change,'" Sant'Angelo says.

No comments:

Post a Comment