...

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Anna Faris Nude Pics, Anna Faris Naked in The House Bunny

Anna Faris takes it all off in the House Bunny. Anna Faris naked isn't a bad thing, she's toned, thin and just right.I love Ms. Anna Faris, and her body is fire. Every time The House Bunny ads come on, and when I saw the preview forever ago in theatres, when Anna's in her little tops, I'm like, damn!

But just because you look good doesn't mean you want everyone gawking at your snatch, especially your co-workers.
Anna Faris said she was humiliated when she had to break her no nudity clause for her new movie, The House Bunny, which hits theaters on Friday, August 22.

The actress who is in the September issue of Playboy magazine said that she had to go nude because of complications with her body double and she made sure she would only be seen from behind.

She says,
“It was my first nude scene and it wasn’t supposed to be me. I had a body double and we had some complicating factors with her. It was sort of a last minute thing, where I said, ‘I’ll just go ahead and do this.’ I was really uncomfortable. This crew that I’d been working with, that knows me when I put on my producer hat, suddenly sees me naked. It was really humiliating.”

Anna's a producer?! She's smart, business savvy and funny? Impressive.

For more HOT new gossip visit www.poponthepop.com!!!!



pic source

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:28 PM

    Wow! I found Anna Faris Playboy nude video at http://broken-tv.com/broadcast/?d=Anna_Faris_nude
    She so seXXXy ;)

    ReplyDelete