...

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Prince William Cheated on Girlfriend Chelsy Davy?

Chelsy Davy dumped her royalty, Prince Harry, when she found sexy text messages on his phone.
"It started when Chelsy overheard Harry having a whispered conversation with a girl. Later she stole a look at his mobile while he wasn’t looking and found the text messages that really upset her.The argument deepened when Harry continued to go to the Rugby World Cup final – even though Chelsy knew that the girl in question would probably be there.”
So who's the lucky girl who wants to ride, and probably already has?

I go back and forth. Sometimes I think Prince William is hotter, sometimes I think Prince Harry is hotter? If given the chance, I don't know who I'd let screw me first. That's after I already banged their brains out, though, of course.

source


For more daily new posts visit www.poponthepop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment