...

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Brad Womack, The Bachelor 11 Season Finale, Brad Dumps Jenni and DeAnna

Rumors are surfacing that Brad's ex-girlfriend got in contact with him and they were dating during the entire show. She is also expected to give birth to Brad's baby fairly soon, allegedly.

OH. MY. GAWD.Last night the bachelor, Brad Womack went to a Rodeo Drive jeweler, picked out a nice shiny diamond engagement ring, then he sent the first girl, Jenni, home. It was teary. Sad. Whatever.

Then DeAnna comes out and he begins by telling her how great she is. He then tells DeAnna that he sent Jenni home. DeAnna gets real happy and smiles. Then Brad begins to tug at his tie and he walks off the podium. After a while he returns, places DeAnna's hands in his and tells her he can't say he loves her because he doesn't and he's not going to choose her.

UM ... you say what?!!!! As he was giving her the 'I'm so sorry it's over' speech, my mouth was open, my eyebrows were creased, I even started to tear up.

I want a refund. I've been bitchier than usual recently and I wanted my fucking fairytale bullshit. ABC, you've robbed us all! There will be a season 12 of The Bachelor, they kept promoting the next season throughout season 11, which leads me to believe that ABC is lovin' this shit.

The producers didn't want Brad to pick a ho so that it can build suspense and make viewers wanna tune into the season finale in the future. It's also pretty clear that Brad thinks he's imperfect and he was just too good for the broads he had to choose from.

Whatever the case, it sucks for the women involved. They're being played and exploited and it's just so much fun to watch. I'm boycotting this show, though. Over it. But I'm not over Brad. He's hawt. I feel so guilty saying that. Jerks are hot. It's like the law of physics or something. Pretend that makes sense. You can even close your eyes if you have to and forget you read that. Whatever works.


For more daily new posts visit www.poponthepop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment