...

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Michael Vick Apologizes

In a press conference, Falcons owner Arthur Blank said that while he's "profoundly disappointed and saddened" by Vick's action, the team is not willing to throw Vick to the dogs.

"We cannot tell you today that Michael is cut from the team,"
said Blank. "It may feel better emotionally, but it's not in the long term best interest of our franchise."


Blank added, "If we had any idea this was going on ... we would have dealt with it immediately."

Michael also said,
"I was ashamed and totally disappointed in myself, to say the least. I want to apologize to all the young kids out there for my immature acts. What I did was very immature, so that means I need to grow up. I totally ask for forgiveness and understanding as I move forward to be a better Michael Vick the person, not the football player."
I just really don't like people who are sorry after the fact. He would still be doing what he was if he didn't get busted. Plus, I just don't like men who are named Mike. They tend to be self-absorbed assholes who break your heart, play innocent and leave you high and dry, or should I say wet and high? Damn, if the wrong people discover this blog, I'll have plenty of explaining to do.


For more daily new posts visit www.poponthepop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment