...

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

America's Next Top Model Pictures

I always love looking at a pic of all the women before the show starts, I get to pick out my faves. I want to love this show again. Hopefully, Tyra can put something good together. And by 'good' I mean, bring back Janice Dickinson, stop having Jay hate on the girls by writing super bitchy notes about them after photoshoots, cast some drama loving sluts, make the girls go nude on at least two challenges, and shave every girl's head during the first episode.

What else? Pick a plus-sized model for once. Diversify! Nevermind, all these girls look thin. The "fattest" one is the chick in the very front on the far right. You know Tyra's gonna say she's plus sized. Anything over 105 pounds is considered morbidly obese.

popbytes



For more daily new posts visit www.poponthepop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment