...

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Paris Hilton's New Music

Just to pain you thru the story I've added her ultra hawt hit Stars Are Blind to listen to.
"I'm already working on my new record," Hilton tells E! Online. "I've been in meetings with Scott [Storch] and we've been working on it."

Storch is the the überproducer who helped guide Hilton through her eponymous first album. He's also known for his chart-busting work with Beyoncé Knowles, Christina Aguilera, R. Kelly, 50 Cent and Dr. Dre.

"She takes voice lessons several times a week," says an insider. "She's really serious about her music career."

"Of all her projects, her music is the most important to her," says a source close to Hilton. "She really works very hard to be taken seriously in the industry and make good music people will enjoy."
Yes, hear the song and think about Paris releasing a new album.... When my dog gets loose, I just play her music and he runs right back to the house, cause that screech of a song works better than a dog whistle. She better step her shit up hardcore if she wants to be taken seriously. Should we start a protest now? Is there a website petition to stop this bitch from recording music? Yeah right, you guys know you love it! :)

source

No comments:

Post a Comment