Papa Joe has pushed back the release date of Jessica Simpson's flick Blonde Ambition, not once, but twice!"First, the release date was set for August 3, and then it was delayed until the last week of August. Joe then intervened and said he wasn't comfortable with the level of competition from other films that month.Blonde Ambition is reportedly not even finished yet, and there's no official release date at this time."Jessica was not very focused on set and flubbed her lines often. She always had her dog around, was on the phone with [then] boyfriend John Mayer or was sitting in a warmed-up SUV."
I defend Jessica all the time, but why can't singers stick to singing and actors stick to acting these days? We won't lose any sleep if Blonde Ambition isn't released. She can't really act anyway. Jess is also currently working on some new swimwear line; and, unfortunately, her career is going downstream. I'm shaking my head. I love bad jokes. :)
source
No comments:
Post a Comment