...

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Britney Spears' Letter Apology to x17online.com

brit-umbrella.JPG

It seems like just yesterday we were watching our little Britney shave her head and go all Ike Turner on the paparazzi's van. With her hair growing back so have her senses, so she sent X17 online an apology letter. Come on her senses aren't back! She's just milking the pap smears for more coverage.
I want to apologize for the past incedent with the umbrella. I was preparing for a character for a possible movie role where the husband doesn't play his part so they swap places. Unfortunatly I didn't get the part. I'm sorry I got alil carried away with my role!Britney
Movie role my ass! Is that why she shaved her head and looked like the bat-boy on the front of those crazy Big-foot lives tabloid magazines? Looks like she should have stayed in school to learn how to spell instead of heading off to the Mickey Mouse Club. You can check out the handwritten masterpiece here.

source

No comments:

Post a Comment