As you know, parisexposed.com is the site that introduced us to treasures such as pictures of Paris Hilton's Valtrex prescriptions, more porn videos and her "I get fucked in the butt for coke" revelation in addition to videos of her racist and homophobic rants.
Monday, June 25, 2007
Paris Hilton's Home Vandalized
Paris will be released shortly, and look what someone painted on her home.
As you know, parisexposed.com is the site that introduced us to treasures such as pictures of Paris Hilton's Valtrex prescriptions, more porn videos and her "I get fucked in the butt for coke" revelation in addition to videos of her racist and homophobic rants.
As you know, parisexposed.com is the site that introduced us to treasures such as pictures of Paris Hilton's Valtrex prescriptions, more porn videos and her "I get fucked in the butt for coke" revelation in addition to videos of her racist and homophobic rants.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment