...

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Beyonce On Losing Weight For Dreamgirls

"I'm a black woman and in our society hips and thighs are considered beautiful," the Daily Star quoted her as saying.

"I go to radio stations and guys were like, 'Where's Beyonce?'. 'I would look in the mirror and not feel like a woman. I didn't feel sexy.


"People in the fashion industry were like, 'Oh my God, you look beautiful'," she added.

"But to me it's important to feel like me in my own skin and I didn't feel like myself when I was thinner. Plus, it's heaps more fun to be able to eat pizza again!"
Er,... okay, we all know Beyonce would never say anything is "heaps more fun," Puh-lease! But I have heard her say that she didn't feel sexy and people were like, 'Where's Beyonce?' I've seen her say that before, so this quote is credible.

It's real annoying to hear B mentioning how thick she is. Yes, she's curvy but Beyonce's still tiny. She eats pizza, then she may possibly get rid of that pizza (fill in the blank) - through exercise, of course! Yeah...

And Vanity Fair reported that Beyonce only ate one slice when they brought pizza on the set of their photoshoot. So this bitch needs to shut up and stop talking about pizza! I want some now. Dammit!! Actually, I don't, but she still needs to shut it up. Next.

Oh, ya, and thighs and hips are always sexy. Embrace them peoples. :)


source

No comments:

Post a Comment