...

Monday, January 08, 2007

Screech's Package Is Stirring Up Controversy?!

Dustin Diamond is screeching anew about his infamous sex tape.

The "Saved by The Bell" star told "The Dr. Keith Ablow Show" that he tried to stop the tape, which shows him cavorting with two young women.

The tape's purveyor David Hans Schmidt, however, tells Rush & Molloy that the former Screech was "in on this deal from the start," and that he's not even sure that it's all Diamond – at least where it counts – in the video.

"You never see his face and his [manhood] in the same shot," says Schmidt, who adds that he might sue if Dustin is misrepresenting himself. Diamond's girlfriend tells the Daily News that she can vouch for the package.

Why should we care about how big Screech is? I wouldn't touch him with a pole. I won't say a 10-foot pole cuz I don't have one of those. But I wouldn't touch him with a pole. A brick. My foot or my tongue,... oh ya, or my hands.


source

No comments:

Post a Comment