...

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Justin Timberlake Implies That The "Box In A Box" Skit Is Stupid

Plus he gives more deets on his breakup with Cameron Diaz.
Justin Timberlake confirmed recent split from Cameron Diaz in an interview with a Canadian paper in support of his film Alpha Dog.

Friends of the SexyBack singer claim that the nine-year age difference between the superstar couple caused the rift and when asked to confirm the news, Timberlake shrugged and said,

"I can't talk about it right now... As much as I've learned, I am still a man so I have some kind of learning disability. And women wouldn't have us any other way."

Timberlake was also asked about the underground success of his SNL "Dick in a Box" skit on the internet. "I think it's gone a little too far," he said.

"I actually heard this morning that a female has done her own version of the video called My Box in a Box and I'm not exactly sure how I feel about that."
When you date someone older or younger than you, you can always blame the split on an "age difference." Ya, not buying it.

Anywho, JT feels just like I do. The "box in a box" video is ridiculous! The uncreative, talentless dumb ho is trying to ride on the coattails of his idea and it's lame. He doesn't wanna be associated with that trash.

"I'm not exactly sure how I feel about that," means he hates that mess. Everyone keeps talking bout this skit and JT loves his music. He has talent outside of that skit. Folks should drop it, yo.

Don't know why I said, 'yo,' but I'm trying to make a point and I think 'yo' can be helpful, y'all. What? Who? Okay. Done.


source

No comments:

Post a Comment