...

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Demi Moore Is Trying To Keep Her Ashton Kutcher

Ashton Kutcher, known to his step-daughters as “MOD” or “My Other Dad,” could be having a little one of his own.

That’s right, the actor and his wife Demi Moore are thinking about having kids.

“Most definitely,” Moore tells Vanity Fair magazine in the February issue.

"Once you hit three, where you're outnumbered, it's really, like, 'What's the difference between (three or) four or five?'"


Moore, 44, has three teenage daughters with ex-husband Bruce Willis, while a baby would be a first for Kutcher, 28.
At 44, shouldn't she have already procreated with my man candy?! The ho is just talking nice to keep her man by making stick-around-and-stay-tuned type of statements like this.

Get knocked up already, Demi. You look young, so why not do something youthful and get sperminated?

I'm jealous. I just wanna borrow Ashton for one night, one hour, one day, okay,... maybe one year. I'm becoming so honest in 2007. Oh no. Actually, that's the first time I'm mentioning that I wanna bang Ashton in '07. I'm starting the year off on a good note.


source

No comments:

Post a Comment