...

Monday, December 04, 2006

Tori Spelling Is Broke, So She's Writing A Book

Didn't this ho get $1 million out of her Dad's $500 million estate? Don't quote my ass, but those are the numbers I remember. Tori's mom's a bitch so she had Aaron Spelling pretty much write Tori's ass outta the will, now the ho is and broke and she has a baby on the way, so she's gonna start writing.
Besides running a bed & breakfast with husband Dean McDermott for their upcoming Oxygen network series, the pregnant Tori Spelling intends to do something else between the sheets – write a memoir.

Simon & Schuster will publish the book by the former Beverly Hills 90210 star who is due this spring. The collection of recollections will be complied when "the baby is napping," Spelling tells USA Today, and will likely be done with the help of a ghostwriter.

Spelling, 33, had yet to inform her family, with whom she's had a tense relationship, about the book. According to the newspaper, she planed to tell brother Randy Spelling, 28, over the weekend. (She described her relationship with him as only "okay")."I certainly hope that (the book) doesn't cause more damage," says Tori.

"Randy's kind of caught in the middle because he has a very close relationship with my mother and a very close relationship with me. He tries to stay neutral, and I admire him for that," she adds.

As for mother Candy Spelling, Tori says: "My mother and I have always had a difficult relationship. There has always been love, and I don't doubt now that there's love."
I wish Tori the best. I don't know what I'd do if my mom screwed me out of millions. I may purchase this book outta pity. I'm willing to spend like 50 cents for this shit on eBay.

source

No comments:

Post a Comment