...

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Justin Timberlake Refused To Take Acting Lessons

Singer/actor Justin Timberlake refused to take any acting classes to help prepare for his role in the film Alpha Dog, relying instead on the training he had as a young child.

The “SexyBack” star plays an accused teen killer in the film and was keen to work on a project that was edgy and controversial.

He says, "I thought it was a dark script, but I also thought that it was a great statement and I like to make statements."

The film co-stars Bruce Willis and Sharon Stone and is based on the true story of Jesse James Hollywood, a teenage drug dealer and fugitive, now awaiting trial for murder.

Timberlake was adamant that he didn't want to take any acting classes or work with an acting coach to prepare him for his role as one of Jesse's friends.

He explains, "I took classes when I was really young. I just use that as much as possible. For me it seems more natural to not do as much of that."
What a cocky dork. How long ago did he take acting classes? Over like 10 years or sumthin' like that. In the clips that I watched, Justin was barely acting and he looked dumb. This may be worse than Ashanti in John Tucker Must Die. I'm ready. =)


world entertainment news
pic source

No comments:

Post a Comment