
Ex-Spice Girl Mel B showed off her baby bump at Heathrow yesterday.Over it! This is Eddie Murphy's 7th child. He had 5 kids with his ex-wife. I don't like sperminators. Enuf is enuf.
On a visit from her home in LA, she said she was excited about having 45-year-old comic Eddie Murphy's baby. Mel, 31, thought to be five months pregnant, told a passenger: "I'm great. I couldn't be happier and am looking forward to the baby."
The singer already has a daughter Phoenix Chi, aged seven.
Oh, and congrats to Mel B! =)
** It gets better tho folks, Eddie Murphy is talkin' shit.
Eddie Murphy just gave an interview today to a Dutch TV reporter, he was promoting, "Dreamgirls." When he was asked about his relationship with Melanie Brown, (Scary Spice) Eddie told the reporter that Melanie is no longer his bitch and he doesn't know if the baby is his or not! He also wants DNA testing to proof if he's the father of her baby.
He didn't call her his "bitch," but obviously he thinks she is. He's accusing her of sleepin' around. They're both has beens, but this story's getting juicy. Good. Cuz I started to doze off as I was typing out this mess.
* UPDATE: Eddie Murphy's response to the reporter: "You're being presumptuous, because we're not together anymore. And I don't know whose child that is, until it comes out and has a blood test. You shouldn't jump to conclusions."
source
source
No comments:
Post a Comment