"I am sick over this. I'm sure Michael is also sick over this horrible, horrible mistake. It is so extremely offensive. I feel terrible for all the people who have been hurt."source
* I know you'll wanna see it. Check out Kramer's disturbing video here.
LINKAGE
Lauren Conrad from The Hills says she's a bad dater
Watch the video: Clay Aiken really upset Kelly when he co-hosted Live With Regis and Kelly. He covered Kelly's mouth! Kelly says he would have never done that if she was a man. She was very upset on today's show
Pete Doherty has been released on bail for crack possession charges
Kanye West calls mixed women mutts - Seriously? OMG? WTF?
Nicolette Sheridan really doesn't look so great outside of Desperate Housewives - Celebrity Puke
Rachel Bilson getting arrested on the set of her new movie - Ninja Dude
Whitney Houston's house has been seized and sold - Celebrity Smack
Everything you didn't know about Tomkat - Monica Monroe
Ashlee Simpson to record with The Cure frontman? - Into Gossip
*** School bus crashes. Two students were killed
Indonesia protests don't phase Bush
No comments:
Post a Comment