...

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Cameron Diaz Says She Doesn't Want Kids

... at least not right now.
Cameron Diaz has been dating Justin Timberlake for three years, but don't expect her to settle down and have a family anytime soon.

"I think everybody wants at some point to have that responsibility and involvement. But not at the moment," Diaz, 34, told reporters Sunday.

Asked if she was worried about the commitment, she said, "Yeah, exactly, the commitment! I don't even want a dog. I don't. My cat just died, and I don't want a cat."

Diaz says she doesn't want any gifts ("Most of us are way past the point of needing anything else in our lives materialistically") and that she's sponsoring a family this holiday season.

"You want to give me something for Christmas," she's telling her friends, "give me money for this."
I'm glad my lil pug doesn't want any kids right now. JT doesn't wanna marry her ass either. Works out perfectly.


people

No comments:

Post a Comment