...

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Zach Braff Is A Dork

The only reason why he's talking about this is so he can sound interesting before his new movie, The Last Kiss drops.
Zach Braff was mortified when he was taped beating up a kid who covered his new Porsche in paint during a prank for TV show Punk'd. He explains, "Donald thought this would be the perfect opportunity to have me 'Punk'd.' So we go to a liquor store, then we go outside and these little kids were spray painting the car. I think that my brand new car with, like, 100 miles on it has been ruined with spray paint graffiti.

"They choreographed the whole thing and I wasn't supposed to catch the kid, but I caught him... and I'm not a big fighter or anything, but, with the adrenaline and everything, I just started pummeling him. I didn't know and it was so dark... (but) part of the punking was that it was, like, a 12-year-old. It turns out it was fake spray paint. They edited (the fight) out, because apparently you're not supposed to punch people on 'Punk'd.'"
Zach is a coward. He only went after this kid was cuz he was 12. I hope Zach mentioning his triumphant fight made him feel important. He can be so annoying...but I'd still bang him, cuz he's rich. What other reason do I have?

source
source

2 comments:

  1. I thinks he's a sexy dork!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:34 PM

    I have no idea why I find him cute either? I'm confused.

    ReplyDelete