...

Friday, September 15, 2006

Quote Me Of The Day: Scarlett Johansson

"I'm not anxious to starve myself and become unnaturally thin. I don't want to become part of that trend. It's unhealthy and it puts too much pressure on women in general who are being fed this image of the ideal, which it is not.

"I think America has become obsessed with dieting rather than focusing on eating well, exercising and living a healthy life. I also think that being ultra-thin is not sexy at all. Women shouldn't be forced to conform to unrealistic and unhealthy body images that the media promote. I don't need to be skinny to be sexy."


source
source

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:19 PM

    Scarlett's beyond sexy and she weighs more than 100 pounds. She's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:45 PM

    Scarlett forgot to mention that a great rack helps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate this BIOTCH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:09 PM

    i think i like her even more after reading that. i definitely like her more because the douche that uses "biotch" in their daily vernacular hates her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like what she is saying here... somehow she manages to avoid the pitfall of the nicole richie syndrome. and i think that's admirable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:15 AM

    you took off my comment! I am going to boycott this site

    ReplyDelete
  7. Must have been on accident. Honestly. If you're the same
    "anonymous" your comments make me lmao and I'd have no reason to delete one.

    Oops.

    ReplyDelete