...

Friday, September 08, 2006

Lindsay Lohan Lost $1 Million

Lindsay Lohan lost her asthma medication and $1 million worth of jewelry:
She discovered her bag was stolen from a Heathrow Airport in London on Thursday. The bag, according to police, contained a quantity of jewelry upwards of $1 million.
Lindsay's rep, confirms the theft occurred and that Lindsay is extremely upset about the loss of personal belongings. "She is begging for the return of the items. She doesn't care how she gets them back, she just wants her stuff back."

The Hermès Birkin bag that was stolen also contained Lindsay's much needed asthma medication.
I'm not gonna blame Lohan for not watching her shit. I lose shit all the time, it's just that the shit I lose is worth around 42 cents. Either way, it's a lesson learned. If Linds does this again, then I will mock her.

source

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:40 PM

    Harry can't take his cigarette outta his hand to comfort his bitch?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:40 PM

    Why walk with all your jewels in one bag and not cling to your purse for dear life?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:00 AM

    well why would you leave a bag with that much money worth of jewels in it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I was using I cried everytime I lost my coke too!

    ReplyDelete