...

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Justin Timberlake Goes Crazy On The Papparazzi

Justin and Cameron just do NOT like having their picture taken by paparazzi -- we caught the lovebirds arriving at party in the Hollywood Hills last night and Justin went crazy.
Cam had to restrain him from doing who-knows-what our photog -- he was apparently trying to grab our guy's camera and was yelling at him to get away and to stop shooting pix.

The pair have apparently contacted the police, who have in turn contacted us to investigate the incident. What ever happened to a smile and a wave?!
Maybe JT's a little nuts for getting mad at the paparazzi for taking pics considering he just dropped a new album last week, he's been doing press like crazy, will host MTV's VMAs in Europe, and he lives in LA. I think JT doesn't know he's famous, and that's humble.

I like the hot-tempered, dumbass, I'm-scrawny-but-I-think-I-can-fight look. It's kinda hot.

X17

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:50 PM

    Can't stop laughing at the last pic. HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:22 PM

    What a drama queen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:19 PM

    He's kinda hot when he's angry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't deal. Anon - I think he's kinda butt ugly when he's mad!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:03 PM

    The new and improved Bonnie and Clyde!

    ReplyDelete